Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wish you were here


                         I’m not sure you’d noticed that the nights  
                         seems a tad longer,
                         The morning comes, it still does;
                         I wake up to one less sparrow chirping 
                         everyday,
                         Since the day you went away.

                         I’m not sure if you know that your garden 
                         sings of spring time,
                         Red and yellow roses true, some bonsais 
                         too;
                         All for you,
                         All because of you.
  
                          For every new day that comes by,
                          For every day that you’re gone, 
                          Home isn’t what it should be,
                          Without you, it’ll never be the same.      

                          It isn’t the same now…
                          Nay, it’ll never be the same tomorrow,
                          Love you as I do, I’ll always miss you,
                          Grave and forlorn, I wish for you…
                          I wish you were here.

3 comments:

  1. "I wake up to one less sparrow chirping everyday"

    Very Nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...i feel the same.....its beautiful....

    ReplyDelete

Follow this site

Follow this site >