Monday, August 02, 2010

Ma façon de vivre


Life continues to test me.It seems to be saying 'I will be all over you like a moth on a streetlight, buzzing around trying to find out all i can about you'.

Life never fails to surprise me. Everyday I learn something new.

There is nothing that I've learned and imbibed  so far that have not been experienced by someone else out there. These are some of their thoughts which i share.

‘Honor your father and mother,' and 'love your neighbor as yourself.' – Mathew 19:19

‘One of the things my parents taught me, and I'll always be grateful for the gift, is to not ever let anybody else define me.’ - Wilma Mankiller  
 
‘Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.’- Barbara De Angelis
 
‘Love is a choice you make from moment to moment.’- Barbara De Angelis 

‘The most basic and powerful way to connect to another person is to listen. Just listen. Perhaps the most important thing we ever give each other is our attention.... A loving silence often has far more power to heal and to connect than the most well-intentioned words.’ - Rachel Naomi Remen
 
‘You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.’- Eleanor Roosevelt

‘The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.’-Elizabeth Foley
 

‘The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.’- Theodore Hesburgh

‘Faith by itself, if not accompanied by action is dead’ – James 2:17

‘Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?’ -Mathew


   A choice :-)                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this site

Follow this site >