Monday, August 30, 2010

An unwanted guest: Sinusitis

I slept through the first half of the movie Inception. My friend jokingly commented ‘You got incepted’.

In the recent weeks I found a cradle.
No. Not my bed.
The 3-wheeled cabin cycle that grunts its way through the haphazard traffic in Bangalore streets, popularly known as the auto-rickshaw is my bassinet.
In the 45 mins ride from home to office, I undergo at least 2 stages of sleep. Each time I woke up when the disgruntle vehicle rudely rouse me up. Then off I go comatose again.

It makes up as a good story during snacks time in office.
My team-mates take turns in joking about it. They imagine hilarious situations where I could fall asleep landing myself in an awkward plight.

All is good, until it dawn on me that my old friend Sinusitis is back!
Sigh.

It’s a drag to wake up in the morning. A huge annoyance!
The head weighs a ton, you slowly pull through the day, wanting to sleep all the time.

I need to take care of  this unwanted guest
But, arghhh… steam inhalation is too much work. Damn.

YAWN

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to family of sinusitis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never go against the family...Never....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wud traditional meds helped u?...lmk...;)

    ReplyDelete

Follow this site

Follow this site >