Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I DIG NOT

Unwashed dishes, strewn about clothes
I don’t dig a pig sty, and why should I?

You angry?- Take a deep breath and calmly tell me why.
Harsh, earsplitting words, I don’t dig.
A thumping racing heart, hell no, I dig not.

Want help? – It doesn’t hurt to say please.
You sorry? – Say it like you mean it.
You were helped?- Don’t just sit there and smile. A ‘thank you’ would be nice.
You had to burp, didn’t you? Seriously, it’s okay. One question though.
Couldn’t you have asked to be excused?
I don’t dig discourtesy, you see.

It’s so un-cool to hear honking cars, impatient drivers
But, it’s even-more un-cool to be kept waiting.

Communication is important.
But sending forwarded messages isn’t that!
You couldn’t steep any lower or could you?

Oh wait a minute! You did call, you did…
Only to elaborate how busy you’ll be
Tomorrow it’s tight, the day after its damn right watertight…
There are other ways of hanging a person without respite, if you want to!
But this way? I dig not.

Sigh…
I dig none of the above and none of what’s below.

Honesty is condemned.
Trend today is a white lie.
Fidelity is on trial.
Discordance is made an alibi.

I could go on but then I’ll risk sounding like a scary lullaby.

3 comments:

  1. Although I don't have to go thru this, but this certainly is a true 'I dig not' list if circumstances were different!

    I've seen others this way and oh boy... what can i say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Realize how perfect everything is written. When you realize how perfect everything is, you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
    Though its is difficult to follow
    Start each day with a grateful heart
    Focus on the positive aspects of every person you encounter
    End each day with a grateful heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol....i actually love this.....i can see fumes from ur ears literally!!!!!.....its high time,,do u realize i have never really seen u angry wit others.......:) only with me.......lol

    ReplyDelete

Follow this site

Follow this site >